The College is a multidisciplinary academic unit that serves students from around the world. We offer challenging curriculum that lead to fulfilling professional opportunities. We offer seven Master's of Science degrees, as well as four competitive Doctorate of Philosophy programs. Additionally:
- We have globally recognized teaching and research faculty.
- Recently renovated facilities creating an environment that values student growth.
- We work closely with each student to facilitate the transition from college to the workplace.
Bottom line: students are our priority. You will find we strive to provide the very best resources and are committed to your success throughout your education.
Master's of Science Programs
- Exercise Physiology
- An accelerated master's program is available: 4+1 (combined B.S. / M.S.) +
- Sports Nutrition *
- Sports Sciences
- Food Science
- Nutrition Science
- Nutrition Education and Health Promotion
+ Open only to B.S. in Exercise Physiology students at FSU
* Available with or without a dietetics internship