Get to know Dr. Krantz
As a professor, I have spent many years attempting to improve my theory of Child Guidance and to make it into a powerful tool for application by my students. I am devoted to being the best undergraduate instructor that I can be. I am also dedicated to mentoring of my undergraduate students to prepare for graduate study.
- B.S., Psychology (The City College of New York)
- B.S., Child Development and Family Relationships (Pennsylvania State University)
- Ph.D., Child Development and Family Relationships (Pennsylvania State University)
Publications and Other Scholarly Activities
Although at this late stage of my career I am no longer engaged in research, I have published in top level journals in my field including:
- Child Development
- Journal of Genetic Psychology
- Child Study Journal
- Florida State University Teaching Award
- Phi Beta Kappa Teaching Award
- When I enter my first class in Fall, 2018, I will begin my 99th semester as a university professor. I am the oldest and longest-serving professor in the College of Human Sciences.