Monday | August 19, 2019
8:30am - 12pm (SAN 345)
This orientation is uniquely created for graduate students in the College of Human Sciences. Whether you are coming internationally or are an FSU alumnus, the graduate student experience is filled with different challenges.
We are here to support you during your journey to becoming a successful professional in your field of study and, with this goal in mind, have developed various resources to help you.
You will learn about academic expectations, campus, and community resources. Explore what makes FSU and Tallahassee a great place to live and learn.
All Master’s and Doctoral Students admitted to the College of Human Sciences for fall 2019 matriculation are required to attend orientation.
Please note that the registration window for this event will close on Friday, 9 August 2019 at 5:00pm EST . If you do not register online, late registration (paper) will be offered just prior to the event (8am-8:25am).
Preparing for the College Orientation
- Specific info regarding orientation week and the college orientation program are posted above.
- Dress for the event is business casual.
- While efforts are made for a comfortable environment, please note that you will be sitting for long periods of time. We also suggest that you bring a light jacket if you are easily chilled.
- Weather is highly variable in Tallahassee, please consider bringing a raincoat or umbrella.
- Campus parking is limited. We ask you to allow time to park and make your way to the event location.